Organizational Training and Instruction
Your entire business benefits when management teams implement organizational training solutions, as teams align with vision and purpose. Employees are more productive while absenteeism is reduced, and performance is increased as skills are sharpened. Organizational training is meant to increase the effectiveness of organizations, both large and small.
Organizational training and instruction is implemented by corporate leadership as a means to increase the effectiveness of employees and business processes. The training program must be strategic, planned, and calculated. Before implementation, the specific needs of the organization must first be determined, then the right training materials and tools are created to address those needs. Developing an organizational training program after a complete assessment of your employee and management needs may include the following:
- planning of instructional material to meet the training requirements
- determining the method of training delivery - computer modules or workbooks
- establishing an in-house training schedule for employee groups
- maintaining records to assess the effectiveness of the corporate training program
When you partner with a professional organizational training and instruction development company to create and implement a workplace training program, your company gains a clear-cut path to getting back on track. The impact of organizational training is not only an emotional impact of team building, but also an effective method of increasing employee productivity.
There can be many reasons why an organization requires an organizational training and instruction program to bring all employees into focus on what the organization requires to be successful. Individual groups or lone wolf employees who are not operating in the best interest of the organization can cause bottlenecks in productivity or morale. Examine this list of common reasons why an organization implements company-wide training to see if you recognize these symptoms within your business:
- need for more focused leadership from management
- lost productivity due to absenteeism
- lack of employee motivation affecting productivity
- no teamwork or common goals among employees
- low morale, leading to a toxic environment
These are just a few of the symptoms of an organization that needs help turning employees and management into a team that is aligned with the vision and goals of the organization. Research has found that when employees have access to a corporate training programs, there is a significant increase in the employee's commitment to the organization. When social support elements (such as team building strategies) are included, the motivation to learn and apply the new skills is also increased.
Beyond Campus Innovations (BCI) is a cost-effective service that develops practical educational and organizational instruction to meet your training goals. Whether it is onboarding new employees or establishing an eLearning curriculum for in-house management and employee training, BCI's uniquely training strategy can help your organization overcome six common pain points of training:
- understanding how people learn and ensuring solid results
- the need for quality training material that is cost-effective
- creating training sessions that keep employees engaged
- setting clear-cut goals that employees are expected to attain
- creating training methods that fit employee time availability
- delivering the proper training strategy with the right content
Corporate Training Programs
BCI's experience with online and eLearning programs are designed to meet your training needs and increase the efficiency of your organization. Training courses are custom built to meet your organization's specific needs. The result for your organization is everyone is offered a uniform training program, to make sure everyone is on the same page with organizational goals.
Additionally, organizations can use the BCI training protocols to develop in-house leadership from within the organization's ranks. This type of professional development can save you the HR expenses and costly salaries when hiring outside management.
Learn more about BCI's customized organizational training and instruction programs or how one of our online education consultants can help you.