BCI has a proven track record in partnering with schools and districts in designing and building excellent eLearning professional development experiences. Leveraging BCI’s eLearning system, schools and districts can expect game changing professional learning that will have immediate impact on student learning. Similar to students, teachers can get real time, effective and targeted learning to improve their practice, shifting what is possible for professional learning.
Our designers are experts in the K-12 field and are ready to work with you to provide school and district professional learning opportunities. By using eLearning for professional development, school and district teams are able to:
- Increase student supports by decreasing the number of staff needed to build professional learning opportunities
- Differentiate professional learning by grade, content and teacher needs
- Provide professional learning outside of the predetermined staff development days
- Progress monitor staff engagement and learning through modular assessments
- Standardized learning opportunities across grade levels, schools and/or district teams
We partner with schools and districts to deliver state-of-the-art eLearning solutions that meet the needs and demands of the modern school district.
At BCI, we’re committed to solving education’s biggest problems of learner engagement and curricular relevance to increase content mastery. Our online learning programs can pay huge dividends for school districts, helping to:
- Maximize student growth through interactive learning opportunities
- Captivate students with modern, relevant, and intriguing learning tools
- Reduce learning disparities between student populations
- Provide staff with targeted and differentiated professional learning opportunities