Our Mission: To provide advanced services and products that facilitate educational excellence in all sectors for industry success.
Beyond Campus Innovations is a provider of educational services and infrastructure with highly competitive pricing and service levels with unsurpassed integrity, transparency, and care.
As a wholly-owned entity of the Colorado State University System Foundation, Beyond Campus Innovations (BCI) helps take education to a broader level to partner with businesses, organizations, and educational providers and institutions to meet the demands of current and future workforce needs.
At BCI, we seek highly motivated people that value customer relationships and teamwork in building a successful organization. BCI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We highly value Veterans.
Current Career Opportunities
Beyond Campus Innovation (BCI), Inc. is a subsidiary of Colorado State University Systems. BCI provides online education through a strategic partnership with Saudi Electronic University (SEU) providing Masters Programs in specific career fields.
Seeking terminally degreed faculty in Healthcare Administration that are national leaders in their fields of study, to teach for Saudi Arabia Electronic University (SEU), and who are specially trained to teach adult learners in an online platform. Additionally, seeking faculty that have experience teaching international students. Previous experience teaching Middle Eastern students is desired. SEU courses taught in 14-week courses, currently with two sessions a year.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Communicate effectively with students through Schoology, or similar Learning Management System (LMS), including video updates.
- Be a scholar-practitioner in healthcare in one or more of the following areas: international healthcare system design and delivery, healthcare administration, healthcare operations management, healthcare information systems, and/or population health.
- International Healthcare System Design and Delivery (organization structure, managed care, etc.)
- International Healthcare Administration (organizational behavior, human resources, law and ethics, finance, etc.)
- International Operations Management (supply chain, Lean, Six Sigma, High Reliability, etc.)
- International Information Systems (administrative, clinical, decision support)
- International Population Health (assessment, implementation, evaluation, promotion and prevention).
- Adhere to all BCI Faculty Expectations including but not limited too
- Presence in the online classroom a minimum of 5 days per week, one being a weekend day.
- Ability to conduct seven to ten - 1 hour live sessions per term using our communication tool, Zoom.
- Grade and provide detailed feedback on all assignments (critical thinking assignments and discussion board) within 72 hours of assignment due date. This includes feedback on APA format, writing structure, the use of critical thinking skills and research skills.
- Actively respond to student emails and requests within 24 hours.
- International student online teaching experience
- Experience developing courses for an online program
- Experience in the international healthcare, including experience in the Middle East, is a plus.
- PhD Required
- Competitive compensation
- Position is a contract based position
- BCI/SEU courses are 14 weeks in length.
- Course appointments are awarded on a term to term basis and are based on enrollment.
Are you an innovative, out-of-the-box, people person that has a passion for helping people? If you enjoy working with others to motivate them to consistently exceed their goals and realize their dreams, this is the perfect job for you. You will be the driving force behind a team of passionate applicant advisors working to enroll students into top online degree programs at CSU Global. In doing so, you will indirectly affect the future of adult learners looking to enhance and better their lives through education.
Job Description: BCI is seeking an Enrollment/Applicant Advisor Team Supervisor to work collaboratively with the Applicant Advising Department and clients, in order to maximize and grow an effective and efficient process focusing on new student accessions and student retention.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assist Applicant Advisers with the student enrollment process and resolve complex issues to ensure a consistently positive student experience.
- Develop and maintain the expected pace of work for enrolling students based on established enrollment metrics (including daily talk time, outbound dials, call quality, retention, and pipeline and database management); this requires exceeding minimum enrollment metrics and strong demonstration of personal accountability for success.
- Assist in hiring of new Applicant Advisors
- Responsible for all new hire and continual training of the entire AA team.
- Develop a deep understanding of programs used to monitor, track, and report (SalesForce, CVue, Tableau) KPI’s, metrics, and progress towards goals.
- Act as a liaison and point of contact between the AA team and client leadership.
- Develop strong relationships with each department leader to resolve escalation issues and necessary approvals.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of BCI and their clients service level agreements.
- Support and encourage continual innovation and change to improve performance and efficiency.
- Meet one-on-one with AA’s to discuss performance and pipelines as needed
- Passion for helping others through education
- Demonstrated judgement, discretion, and accountability in leading teams and building successful client relationships
- Experience supervising employees
- Proven ability to consistently exceed established goals
- Demonstrated ability to positively contribute to the overall knowledge, performance, and continued development of team members
- The ability to maintain an energetic and upbeat attitude
- Exceptional organization and follow up skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills to all internal and external customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to learn and implement new knowledge successfully
Experience & Education Requirements:
- At least two years of supervisory/management experience
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Previous experience in higher education preferred
- Enrollment experience a plus
- Full Time – In House Position
- $48,000 - $53,000 annual salary plus benefits
About Beyond Campus Innovations:
Our Mission: To provide advanced services and products that facilitate educational excellence in all sectors for industry success. Beyond Campus Innovations is a provider of educational services and infrastructure with highly competitive pricing and service levels with unsurpassed integrity, transparency, and care. As a wholly-owned entity of the Colorado State University System Foundation, Beyond Campus Innovations (BCI) helps take education to a broader level to partner with businesses, organizations, and educational providers and institutions to meet the demands of current and future workforce needs. BCI draws upon the expertise and insights of the CSU System’s knowledge and success of its online university, incorporates the most advanced and efficient technology solutions available, and has access to credentialed faculty and proven experts to facilitate effective learning for today’s modern learners.
Are you great with people? Do you take pride in helping people succeed by working with them to achieve their goals? Do you have great customer service skills? Join our team at Beyond Campus Innovations (BCI), where you will be at the beginning of a student’s journey to earn his/her degree to reach those goals and dreams. As a part of the Applicant Advisor team you will directly communicate with persons who have expressed a desire to start or continue their education. You will guide them in preparing for that exciting first day of class with course advisement, financial aid guidance, credit transfers, time allotment, and be a friendly, helpful partner. Full Time and Part Time opportunities available.
- Connect with students who have shown an interest in going back to school. (no cold calling)
- Help students understand the admissions criteria
- Ensure that the necessary documents are collected and packaged in accordance with established institutional criteria
- Understand institutional policies and procedures and apply them accurately
- Work individually and as a team to meet and exceed goals
- Customer Service experience, Sales or Retail with a track record of a high level of goal achievement
- Demonstrated/assessed high critical thinking ability to effectively accept incoming information that needs to be addressed in different ways (e.g., incoming inquiries for multiple institutions)
- Ability to clearly communicate via phone and email
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products, troubleshooting skills and the ability to navigate multiple screens.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and highly accountable
- Ability to work well individually and as part of team
- Ability to prioritize, manage and organize initial and follow up communications
- Experience with SalesForce a plus.
- Competency assessed through mock call(s) and email draft
- Salary plus bonuses, health benefits, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement, and performance bonus.
- $36,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year
In today's environment, industries are looking at training and development to add value to their employees and succeed in the global marketplace. Beyond Campus Innovations (BCI) is a provider of educational services and infrastructure with highly competitive pricing and service levels with unsurpassed integrity, transparency, and care. As a wholly-owned entity of the Colorado State University System Foundation, BCI helps take education to a broader level to partner with businesses, organizations, and educational providers and institutions to meet the demands of current and future workforce needs.
Online education and training is a trillion-dollar industry that is growing rapidly. BCI is partnering with business, non-profits, and higher-Ed institutions that are looking to bring their information to a larger number of stakeholders through interactive courses and customized classes. We need dynamic sales people with a passion for selling and learning to join our team. If you like to network, enjoy meeting new people and foresee possible solutions to their needs, we would like to talk to you!
Job Description: Beyond Campus Innovations, Inc. is seeking a sales and marketing Specialist who will be responsible for the effective prospecting, tracking, developing, and presenting of leads and potential customers. The Sales and Marketing Specialist will focus on new business development though the creation and management of digital and telephone leads, and the development of virtual and printed materials.
- Customer-focused and creative, proactively engaging potential clients who may benefit from BCI services
- Highly organized and able to manage, track, and document multiple projects from start to finish
- Proven ability to identify, develop, and deliver a strong pipeline of new lead flow
- Creative, critical- thinker and problem-solver, able to assist in developing e-lead and networked-lead generation
- Excellent written and oral communication and experience developing and delivering professional presentations to senior level executives and clients
- Prospect for new accounts via telephone and email
- Participate in client discovery to uncover the client's goals and objectives
- Manage pipeline, sales activity, and accurately forecast sales opportunities in Salesforce
- Provide weekly activity report, lead data, and ROI analyses
- Partner with senior leadership in continual improvement of marketing and sales-related messaging and materials
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and accountability in matters of significance
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- 2-5 Years Marketing-related experience in website, e-lead, and F2F networking
- Demonstrated experience communicating directly with Customers/Prospects via phone and email
- Must report daily into the BCI Greenwood Village office
BCI is seeking a contract/freelance qualified developer to assist with the creation or revision of online-based courses. Content designers work alongside instructional designers toward the production or revision of digital materials.
Job Duties/Performance Objectives:
- New course production on a variety of LMS platforms including Schoology, Blackboard, and Moodle
- Develop institutional projects and initiatives using HTML5, some CSS, Respondus, and other development software and tools.
- Provide support and guidance in the production of multiple online higher education courses, including course interactives, activities, and assessment instruments.
- Effectively Self QA projects before submission
- Experience with SCORM preferred
- Ability to work under tight and sometimes short deadlines
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills (what abilities the candidate needs):
- Proficiency in HTML
- Some CSS
- Interpersonal Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Position is a project-based, contract position
- Position is remote
- Successful candidates will be able to supply a W9
- Provide the tools and equipment needed to fulfill the terms of the contract
- Based on experience, education, and project requirements
Job Type: Contract
- Graphic Design: 2 years